The Charlton PTO has many volunteer opportunities available, some of which are critical to our being able to provide funding for student cultural events and field trips. If you are available to assist with any PTO activity, please contact us at [email protected], or attend an upcoming PTO meeting.
How can you help?
Support our fundraisers
- Support fundraisers and events – a variety are offered throughout the year as no one fundraiser or event raises enough to meet our budget and families favor some over others. No one is ever required to participate. Students are never asked to sell door to door. We greatly appreciate any and all purchases made.
- Purchase gift cards from the SCRIP program throughout the year; not only for gifts but to use for your everyday spending. (Order/distribution held periodically during year.)
Clip, Clip, Clip!
- Clip and collect Box Tops for Education coupons – we can redeem up to $20,000 for each school a year. An additional $20,000 per school may be earned using the Box Tops for Education website to link to online shopping. Click on the following link for a list of products containing box tops. 2016_01_BTFE_Part_Products_List
- Clip and collect Tyson product labels – we can redeem them for $.24 each.
- Clip and collect Campbell’s product UPCs – we earn points which the schools may then redeem for equipment
Log into your Amazon account through the Amazon Smile website, select the Charlton PTO as your funding partner and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the PTO. All Amazon features, including PRIME, are available through Amazon Smile.
PTO Shutterfly Storefront
Every time that you use the PTO’s Shutterfly storefront to print your photos, design holiday cards or make photo books, Shutterfly will donate 13% of your sale to the PTO. The PTO storefront is a portal to the main Shutterfly site. You simply need to start browsing the Shutterfly site through the PTO storefront. Affiliated Shutterfly product lines such as Tiny Prints and Wedding Divas can also be accessed through the PTO storefront. Additionally all valid Shutterfly promotion codes can be used through the PTO storefront. Check it out today at: http://charltonpto.shutterflystorefront.com
Register our schools
- Tools for Schools – Designate a school to receive points based on your shopping with your Price Chopper Rewards card. (This is an annual program and you must re-enroll each September.)
- Used Ink Jet cartridges – we received $.25 to $4 for each cartridge submitted.
Make a donation
- Make a monetary donation, at any time, with a check payable to Charlton PTO. The PTO is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization (ID# 04-3199952). You may be able to double your contributions if your company offers a matching gift/grant program. Our mailing address is 2 Oxford Rd. Charlton MA 01507.
- Donate goods or services – to maximize the money we can use for direct student support, the PTO relies on donations to reduce operating overhead. Some examples of donations that are always greatly appreciated:
- Items for Raffles/Drawings Supermarket Gift Cards Gift Cards /Certificates
- Copy paper Paper goods (plates, utensils, napkins, cups)Bottled water / Soda
- Ice (sno-cones & chill drinks at events) Printing Services (raffle tickets, brochures)
Volunteer some time
- Volunteer – for an hour activity or chairing and planning a function — any and all time is appreciated. Check out the Home Page for the current needs!
- Attend a PTO meeting, complete surveys, share your ideas and opinions to guide us.
To receive email updates: Please complete the PTO enrollment form sent home the first month of school.
We need you! Please email us ([email protected]) to see how we can make a difference together!