Volunteers are needed for the following PTO events
5th and 7th Grade Vision Screening
Mrs. Harrington, the Charlton Middle School Nurse, is looking for some help next week (Tuesday October 3rd and Wednesday October 4th 8am-2pm)with vision screening for the 5th and 7th grade students. Volunteers will direct students to the sightmobile, keep the noise level down in the hallway and to call the next classroom for screenings. **Please remember all volunteers must be CORI checked prior to volunteering.*
Can you help? Please sign up using this link http://signup.com/go/aAcLKOJ
- Book Fair Coordinators – We are looking for parent volunteers to help coordinate book fairs at our schools.
- Teacher Appreciation – Show our teachers we care!
- Provide a breakfast item for CMS Teachers and Staff.
- Provide a lunch item for CES and HER Teachers and Staff.
- Heritage School Store Coordinator – We are looking for a parent volunteer to learn the ins and outs of running our Heritage School Store.
- Marketing Committee – The PTO is looking for parents who are interested in working with local business to enhance our fundraising efforts. Parents will contact local business, identify their interest and work with them to form a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Policy Committee – The PTO needs to update our policies. Parents with a talent for organization and editing are needed.